Admissions office at CBA is the first place you will be received. Our Administrator will ably explain the CBA triangle to you. These are the three important roles that includes the child, the parent and the teacher. Like equal sides to a triangle, each role is distinct, different but all are important.
We look forward to beginning journeys and “triangles “, one child at a time.
Admission Requirements/ Procedure
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of immunisation card
- 3 passport photos
Admission/ Registration fee 100,000 ug shs
- The children are given both oral and written interviews and the results are important in the assessment and placement of the child in the given classrooms in the school.
- Interviews and Assessments are carried out on specific dates that are communicated to the parents/public on the school notice board and online.
Upon Admission a Child/Parent is expected to:
- Report to school
- Pay all school fees
- Buy all school uniforms
- Parents are encouraged to attend all meetings at school
- Drop and pick children on time.
- Ensure all payments are fully completed.